Monday, June 19, 2006

Hello Big World!

I never know how the first post should go. But then this is only the second blog I've ever started so far my witterings have been confined to the little backwater that is etribes as per the following link: http://www.etribes.com/kathskraftykreations
As I've mentioned in my last post there I do feel as if I'm in an unvisited backwater but at least it is simple and not beyond my technical knowledge (which as far as computers are concerned is very little bordering on none!) So is blogger going to be scary and difficult to work? I have been putting off the move as really I don't know what I'm doing. Anyway I'll try and see what I can do so you'll have to bear with me as I learn. And hopefully witter about knitting as a priority!
In the mean time do feel free to browse my archive at the above address!

No comments: