Riggwelter has just tagged me so here you go!
Here are the rules:"Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog."
My seven things:
1) I used to drive mainline trains to London and was the only woman driver at my depot.
2) When I was younger I did some 'adventurous' things. I used to be a boson for the Ocean Youth Club (now called the Ocean Youth Trust) and spent a month sailing round the Irish Sea. And I used to go Paragliding until I flew into a barbed wire fence and hurt my leg.
3) My Taid (welsh for Granddad) when tracing our Family Tree thinks we are descendants of Morgan the Pirate.
4) I dislike feet (except baby / toddler ones!).
5) I love walking on pebbly beach and picking up pretty pebbles and even did a GCSE in Geology as I like stones and fossils so much.
6) I proudly consider myself Welsh even though technically I'm half Welsh, a quarter Irish (North) and a quarter English and have spent more time living over the border in England than I've lived in Wales which is a very sad thought. We'll have to move back when DH & I retire (a looong way off!!)
7) I was born with a hole in my heart and had a heart Murmur until I was 3 both of which healed up on their own and have caused me no problems.
Okay, whose turn next? I tag....
and anyone else who'd like to have a go that's not been tagged already!